Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Long time lurker and new member here. My name is Kat. I'm 28 years old and I live in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I'm a freelance graphic designer, illustrator, web designer, and front end web developer. I was introduced to the world of vintage motorcycles about six years ago now, and it's probably been the most transformative occurrence of my life to date.

It started with my 1972 Honda CB175K6, named "Moxxi," which I rebuilt with my father-in-law. (Here's the rebuild thread for those interested: https://imgur.com/gallery/T0fZF )
IMGL0712.jpg

I also own a 1976 Yamaha XS750 that I'm eager to start working on. I don't have any photos of it yet, but it's completely stock and in pretty great shape.

That's about it for me. Just wanted to say that this community has helped me a lot over the years, and I'm excited to finally be a part of it.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Kat, and a very nice read on your 175 build, good work. It's always great to have a mentor to help you get started in something like this, the experience passed on is invaluable. For me, it was my father that got me started and helped me get well on my way before ever leaving home. The bike looks great, glad you got the help and info here that you needed and joined as a result

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow. Great work on the CB175! You are lucky to have a great mentor, and access to a machine shop. I'm jealous!

Welcome to the group.

Reactions: katstovall
1 - 3 of 3 Posts