Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm an Auto tech teacher and was looking for a project for the students to help with, I found a 1972 cb175 scrambler that I just could not turn down. I plan to keep it as stock as possible except paint and engine. Most of the students anymore don't get a chance to do a project like this because so many of there parents don't have an interest in this type of thing. We got to keep young people interested in cool old equipment. We have it in pieces new and have all the parts sand blasted and getting ready to repaint. I really would like to get as much out of the engine as I can. Hoping to get some good advise from you guys. Hope to talk soon.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Got any pics of it to share?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill get some pics. and post them.

Hi all,

I'm an Auto tech teacher and was looking for a project for the students to help with, I found a 1972 cb175 scrambler that I just could not turn down. I plan to keep it as stock as possible except paint and engine. Most of the students anymore don't get a chance to do a project like this because so many of there parents don't have an interest in this type of thing. We got to keep young people interested in cool old equipment. We have it in pieces new and have all the parts sand blasted and getting ready to repaint. I really would like to get as much out of the engine as I can. Hoping to get some good advise from you guys. Hope to talk soon.
I'll get some pics soon and post them, I also see I put the wrong model down it's a CL 175 scrambler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts