Honda Twins banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I am a new member, but I have been using this site for a while. There is some great information here. Thanks for all of your knowledge so far! I am working to resurrect a CL450 K5 I got last fall. Having torn down the motor, I found I had a bad detent roller in my gear change mechanism. I see that Honda has not had them for some time, but I found a site, http://ww.hondarestoration.com/nosResults.asp?models=CL450-K5,CL450+K5-Scrambler+450-1972 , that seems to have some NOS in stock, (24430-292-020). Should I be wary? Has anyone had experience with this site? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group.

I haven't done any business with this group myself but I'm sure someone who has will be along shortly.

Pleas update your profile with your location and the year/model of your bike. It helps us to better help each other.

And we really like PICTURES. :D

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
I've not heard of them but I'm in the UK. If it helps Lings Honda have that number in stock here in the UK as stopper shift drum @£5.86 each they do accept paypal and I use them quite often.May well be worth checking carraige though on their site but at least you can compare prices.Regards Chris.

·
Registered
439 Posts
dspych, dan her in WI. Have not used this company before, but i do need the part for the engine I'm working on. I'll go ahead with purchase and let you know how it goes. danWI

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went ahead and ordered the part...it should ship Monday. Thanks for your input. I'll report back (good or bad).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts