Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
Just a brief intro, im 55 years young and i work as a fibreglass laminor for AKFS , I have owned bikes all my life ( well since being 16) mainly small 2strokes untill about 5 years ago when i passed my test..Since then ive had a mt07 mt09 tracer and most recntly a ktm 690 duke .
Yesterday however my sister took me to pick up my latest project a 1977 cd175 .
The bike has been sat in our uncles house since 1981 in the back room its only done 1743 miles from new sadly he passed away in december and my sister being his executor basically gave me this beauty,so thats how it has come into my life ,am going to go through it slowly needs tlc now and a battery lol..
Looking forward to chatting with you all in the ensuing months and there will be plenty of pics once i figure out how to .. everyone stay safe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Dave
Welcome to the forum, that looks like a great project and with such a low mileage and having been kept indoors maybe not too much work?? I am based in the UK (Wales) also. Kim

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dave
Welcome to the forum, that looks like a great project and with such a low mileage and having been kept indoors maybe not too much work?? I am based in the UK (Wales) also. Kim
Thanks Kim my first reply was from another owner on this side of the water ! roughly where in wales are you buddy ? nearest ive been to wales was tewkesbury..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Based in Pembrokeshire Dave, as far South West as you can get, next stop is Ireland!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Welcome Dave, I've got one of those. Lovely little bikes. I'm in Suffolk, as far east as you can get.
Where are you? ............... Rod

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi there Rod im in derbyshire (home of the crooked spire) chesterfield.
Am slowly sorting this little bike its sat in my garage cuddling up to my 1998 gpz 500 kawasaki !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts