Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just joined and looking forward to working with you. I am in the process of restoring my !976 CB500T. I purchased it while in high school. My first major purchase. The bike has been sitting in the garage for a few decades. With the kids grown and out of the house, my wife says I can go out and kill myself on that machine. I've rebuilt the front brake system, replaced most brake and fuel lines. Also, cleaned and coated the gas tank and rebuilt the carbs. I'm now turning my attention to the electric system, so I may have a few questions.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Welcome and download the FSM, don't bother with generic manuals. Lots of us here to help but we demand payment in the form of pictures.

Reactions: ancientdad

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome!

I’m also a ‘76 CB500T owner. I bought mine a few years back, looking for a restoration project myself. Turns out the previous owner was a motorcycle savant and he sold me the bike show room ready.

I won’t be able to offer much for electrical work, but I can vouch for the rest of this forum and the 99.9% probability that this brain trust can solve any issue you may encounter during your restoration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts