Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

I'm on the tail end of a 1976 CB500t build for my wife. We purchased the bike back in February and received it in boxes. The previous owner attempted a cafe racer build on it. My wife and I have been doing the build together however she has done the majority of the work on the CB500t (while I focused on a CB750 build). We went completely through the bike, reusing what we could while still remaining on a budget. We are located in sunny Palm Harbor, FL. We have throughly enjoyed the information available on this forum, it has been super helpful! I have attached are a few pics from the build... Ill try to get a few more from my wife's phone :)

-Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Nick - I moved from the Tampa area about 3 years ago or we'd be closer together. I'm now up in Citrus county (barely) and we have a Sunday morning bike hangout up here where the country roads are plentiful with lots of nice riding areas. Lots of bikes meet pretty much every Sunday at the Speedway gas station at the corner of Spring Lake Road and SR 50 (Cortez Blvd.) in Hernando county about 15 miles south of me. It's a bit of a hike from Palm Harbor but we have people show up from Tampa, New Port Richey and even as far as Polk City, so there's a lot of people to ride with in lots of directions. You should make the ride up once you get your bikes on the road, it's a fun crowd to hang out with and talk bikes. Like to see some pics of that 750 as well

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Nick - I moved from the Tampa area about 3 years ago or we'd be closer together. I'm now up in Citrus county (barely) and we have a Sunday morning bike hangout up here where the country roads are plentiful with lots of nice riding areas. Lots of bikes meet pretty much every Sunday at the Speedway gas station at the corner of Spring Lake Road and SR 50 (Cortez Blvd.) in Hernando county about 15 miles south of me. It's a bit of a hike from Palm Harbor but we have people show up from Tampa, New Port Richey and even as far as Polk City, so there's a lot of people to ride with in lots of directions. You should make the ride up once you get your bikes on the road, it's a fun crowd to hang out with and talk bikes. Like to see some pics of that 750 as well
I appreciate the invite, once we have these bikes running we will defiantly try to make it up!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome, I'm also new!
Your build looks awesome man! I've just started a CB500T cafe racer build as well and will be studying your pictures for inspiration!

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts