Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everyone! Some of you may remember me (or my username) from one of the old twin forums. I've had the same old 450 project for what seems like forever, but it's coming together at a pace all it's own...

Anyway, I wanted to say HIYA and I'll see you folks around.

P.S. I'll have a TON of questions about dismantling/rebuilding the 450 mill, coming in the very near future....

From Central Il...

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey Bird, Good to see ya! ;) Was wondering about you and what was going on with you. :) Nice to have another of the "old crew" signing in again and also being that you were a member of the "old 450dohc site (that was sadly lost). Did ya read the piece on Mark and his situation? He could well show up on her this weekend. :)

Later on, Bill ;)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read something about the happenings, but still don't have the clearest picture of what's really going on.. I hope he's gonna return to normal with some effort. All that matters is that he's alive though, right?

Nice to see ya Bill. I emailed ya too.

Thanks for the welcome mang!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Sure, I remember you - you got the 450 Hooker pipes that I coveted, but couldn't afford (you swine !! :evil: :evil: )

Just kidding - welcome, you'll like this place a lot.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may have another Hooker 2 into 1 on the way... :D IF it does'nt fall through :evil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts