Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello....

I have a Black Bomber that I've slowly been restoring. Still in need of electronic ignition system and pipes. Would also like to et a repro seat.
I'd like to have the engine gone over but I'm a 2-stroke guy and this bikie has some sort of stuff on top of the cylinders. Very weird.

Any help is greatly appreciated. If there's anyone in the north-central Alabama area please shout out....

My Bomber & Me....with my trusty H2 in the background.

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
:!:

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
RicH2 said:
Hello....

I'd like to have the engine gone over but I'm a 2-stroke guy and this bikie has some sort of stuff on top of the cylinders. Very weird.
Yuk, yuk - it does indeed........

Very nice, very nice.......

Are those the Emgo Dunstall mufflers?? I'll bet those babies bark real good when you get on it, yeah??

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes...they are Emgo Dunstall mufflers. They're not really too loud but sound good. I have the originals which need restoring.

My problem right now is that it has a Newtronics ignition and the battery is not being charged. I'm affraid this bike (no regulator) will not handle any kind of electronis iggy.

Please go here...someone help me out !!! viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2148&p=18862#p18862

Is otr002 saying i don't have to run premix in this bike ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts