Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, looks like this the place to break the ice. I just found out about this forum a little while ago, too bad it took so long. I bought a 1973 cl350 last summer but thanks to the dmv bureaucracy, unfolding mechanical issues, and surgeries on my hand I didn't get it on the road until a few months ago. I'm 19 and this is my first motorcycle, and i gotta say i love these old hondas. Just wrenching on the thing has taught me alot, considering i was pretty much clueless beforehand. But ive been lurking around here for bout a month and it seems like a great place for vintage honda nuts and everybody seems pretty knowledgeable. Ive been contemplating a top end overhaul/few performance mods so I'm sure I'll have a few questions.

Cheers,
-Brian

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Hi Brian, youve come to the right place, all the info you could ever need (and more) is available here.
Welcome and bring it on..

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Welcome from a former NJ Resident. I grew up in Woodbridge. Where are you?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Brian, welcome from me over in the UK.
Tonight I should have been in Sussex NJ staying with my daughter unfortunately I have just spent 10 days in hospital and advised not to fly over yet. We could have met up at Chatterbox Diner for the Thursday Bike Night.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never been to the Chatterbox bike night, everytime I try to go I'm thwarted by unseen forces of evil (like thunderstorms or a broken clutch cable). But the cl's been apart quite a bit lately, mostly for cosmetic improvements. I just gotta figure out the digital camera and i'll get some pics up. I only have one on there now from my graduation night a few months ago. I rode to the ceremony with my gown on and my cap strapped to the top of my helmet and then nearly massacred third gear in a nice victory lap round the school :lol:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey bud, im down in absecon (right outside atlantic city) i have a cb350. This is a good site man, helped me out a lot. I have a buddy who lives in morris county. nice to see another nj native
-Dan

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hey, Brian, I'm in Jersey City now, but I used to live in Towaco, and both my Hondas, by some strange coincidence, I picked up off craigslist from folks who went to Montville High School.

Post up some pics, ask lots of questions. I'm still a relative noob, but this site is a tremendous resource.

Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts