Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just got my first motorcycle. 1976 CB200T. Just over 7k. I don't have my motorcycle license yet but I intend to get it on this. I have always wanted a classic Honda and this one popped up right in my town! I'm used to riding vintage mopeds so this will be a nice gradual step up from those. I'm a car enthusiast. Love old muscle and imports. Drive an '80 Camaro Z28 daily. Soon (hopefully) will be driving a 1973 Datsun 620 when it's finished. I'm also a musician. Big into 70s prog-rock.

Basically bring up anything anything music, cars, and vintage motorcycles and you've got my attention.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,797 Posts

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Good sized bike to get started on. You'll do fine since you've ridden mopeds already. We here are mostly vintage types... simpler is better and more fun. I have an old friend who built a '72 Datsun 1300 pickup into a street rod back around 1980 with a 289 V8 in it, tubbed out and quite fast for a stock engine. Love the Z28 too... good stuff!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good sized bike to get started on. You'll do fine since you've ridden mopeds already. We here are mostly vintage types... simpler is better and more fun. I have an old friend who built a '72 Datsun 1300 pickup into a street rod back around 1980 with a 289 V8 in it, tubbed out and quite fast for a stock engine. Love the Z28 too... good stuff!
I've seen people drop 350s into these small trucks. Insanely fast. I think I'm sticking with the original 4 banger it's got now for the time being haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts