Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About myself, my name is Marco I'm 24 and I live in Houston, TX. Before two weeks ago I've never worked on a bike, I've worked on cars all my life. Mostly Honda's and Toyota's, my first car was a 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo. Sweet car I miss her... I just bought my "first" project bike a 1978 Honda CB400T Hawk with it came a 1980 CM400T parts bike. I plan to build a Cafe Racer out of it and learn to ride. It's while researching for my build that I found this site. It's very informative and has helped me figure out what I want to do with the Hawk.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Welcome Marco. Feel free to start a build thread in the 'Project Logs' section.

Thats an great looking parts bike, looks fairly complete. Is there engine damage thats making it just a parts bike?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HerrDeacon said:
Welcome Marco. Feel free to start a build thread in the 'Project Logs' section.

Thats an great looking parts bike, looks fairly complete. Is there engine damage thats making it just a parts bike?
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I've just now finished making the thread.
The CM is a parts bike because it does not have a title. The engine is good, but the engine in the CB is not. I'll be doing a swap and a cafe build.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Welcome, Marco. That's a pretty ambitious project for a firstie. You're a braver man than I.

I'll be watching your project thread.

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome Marco. Nice Pair!

Looking forward to watching your progress.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
All the best with your project Marco.
From the wrong side of the pond.
keep us informed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be sure to update the build thread, so check it out. Sweet a fellow Texan, glad I'm not alone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts