Honda Twins banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, new to the forum. I just had a quick question. I've seen some guys using everything from Dyna coils to XS650 coils from MikesXS to Bosch Blue coils on their cb350s. I have a '72 CB350 K4 and I've been having some timing issues and some things I have been attributing to timing. Really fouled plugs and a left cylinder that likes to drop off at low RPMs. Carbs have been rebuilt by Honda. I've ordered new points and condensor. I'm thinking I may as well go through with the whole deal and throw on some new coils, wires and plugs just to be safe. At this point, anything is an upgrade.

I wanted to go with the xs650 coils because they apparently fit well under the stock tank and they are more in my price range currently than the Dynas. Also, since I understand coils like the Bosch Blue coils and the Accel coils need to be mounted upright, the xs650 seemed like a solid choice for me. However, MikesXS is currently out of stock of the coils I wanted. Can anyone offer any other recommendations of avenues I could go down to get this thing up and running in a reliable manner again? Taking all coil suggestions. Sorry for being so long-winded! Thanks all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts