Honda Twins banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just acquired a 1976 CB200T, a real old fashion basement find. An old high school friend messaged me on the facebook asking if I wanted this old bike. It was in her parents basement and had to go because the house was sold. Of course I said yes....
It had been sitting down there for 36 years. First few are after 'cleaning' with an air only. Then plain old car wash soap. the seat and tank pad were clean afterward with goop hand cleaner and a paint brush..

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome great score!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome! Wow that cleaned right up.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Very good find. Looks really great in the photos. Proper storage really makes a difference.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks people... I was sure what I was going to even do with it, but after spending some time securing the lost title with the original owner, I'm going to clean it up, bring it back to life and there is a local vintage swap meet with a show near me in October. I'm going to enter it in the survivors class. Ride it a little here and there..

OH... we don't do the "what exit" down here... lol That's a new york thing... I am not far from Philadelphia..

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Well, it's always been a joke from the part of South Jersey I went to school...
I lived in Cape May... exit zero..

Great ride! Keep us posted on your progress

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, it's always been a joke from the part of South Jersey I went to school...
I lived in Cape May... exit zero..

Great ride! Keep us posted on your progress
Thanks... I near exit 4 5 and 7 of the Turnpike, pretty far from the GS parkway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts