Honda Twins banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

purchased a 1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler a little while ago. My second motorcycle - the first was a '76 Honda CB750 which I completely tore down and rebuilt from scratch. I'm really looking forward to getting this bike up and running. It's in good nic and low kms (approx 15, 000) but isn't running. The PO bought it running, ran well until the blew up a valve, rebuilt it with new pistons, rings, and valves and since hasn't been able to get it running. He had purchased a Triumph in the meantime and decided to get rid of this beauty.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Hoping to get it back closer to original than it is now. I've spent some time looking around on this forum and like what I see - lots of friendly help and advice.

Looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can.

Cheers!

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That is a beauty.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome! We should hook up at some point. Working on the bike now - hoping to have it up and running in the next couple of weeks. Family life and work have me running ragged lately - hard to find the time put some grease on the knuckles.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is a motorcycle social meetup tonight at the Ministry of Coffee on Wellington (Hintonburg Area). Its from 8-10
If the weather holds off, you should stop by - check out a bunch of bikes. Plus some good coffee.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts