Honda Twins banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I've been on the site for a few weeks, but no formal introduction. I've had a '72 CB175 for the last few years I picked up in college for $100. Original plan was to keep it stock, but after seeing all the beautiful creations on this site I've pondered going with a cafe look. I also own a '03 600rr that I love to ride.

Recently I've been without work and have had plenty of time to ponder what the next career move should be. I've been thinking about going back to school, but this time to become a motorcycle mechnic. Is MMI via UTI still the premier school to attend for the best technical training?

Thanks in advance.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Welcome to the group!....

Can't help with your question, I apprenticed my way up.. (1965 on)...Things HAVE changed a bit since then..... :lol:

Please read the post and upgrade your profile/signature as it helps us "diagnose' if you run into a snag........

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5427

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chubbs899 said:
welcome to the site!! i see you rep indiana too! where are you at?

I live a little south of Fort Wayne in the middle of nowhere.

·
Registered
97 Posts
andrew82 said:
chubbs899 said:
welcome to the site!! i see you rep indiana too! where are you at?

I live a little south of Fort Wayne in the middle of nowhere.

oh nice! im in muncie. once i get my bike back together we should cruise some easy country roads! i know theres another older honda around campus here, and theres a guy that has an old bmw thats super nice. good luck with your project!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts