Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Ah one of these auctions...be sure to scroll down to see shipping from Thailand everyone. Sure its only $55 but to ship to the US in a somewhat timely fashion (2 weeks) its 80 bucks shipping!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
:shock: KRUK with the eyes peeled!!! :shock:

Good call. Almost all of that seller and their "sister" stores auctions are like that. :roll:

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
Yeah haha I remember finding out about these sellers from Southeast Asia. There was a computer part or something I was looking for 2 years ago that was selling for only $10, and after scrolling through like 5 pages of text/descriptions, it is written that shipping it to the US was close to $100, thus the same price you pay at a Best Buy

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
krukster86 said:
Yeah haha I remember finding out about these sellers from Southeast Asia. There was a computer part or something I was looking for 2 years ago that was selling for only $10, and after scrolling through like 5 pages of text/descriptions, it is written that shipping it to the US was close to $100, thus the same price you pay at a Best Buy

I have ordered from these folks in the past.
No complaints to register about them at this point, all went well.
The budget shipping was understandably slow, but I was in no rush.

They do, however, sometimes "mis-identify parts" - I don't think it's intentional, and many times may just be the result of differences between US and non-US models.
So be sure to examine the photos and descriptions thoroughly.

I do think they are a straight-ahead vendor, not rip-off artists.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts