Honda Twins banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Read Only
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Same questions again and again? I'm pretty sure I can ask multiple people the same question for more opinions man. Lol

·
Read Only
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So can anyone confirm if the original battery pic I posted is proper? 12V 12AH?
That is what it states in the shop manual..but I've been told differently here

·
Registered
150 Posts
Same questions again and again? I'm pretty sure I can ask multiple people the same question for more opinions man. Lol
You're right. You can approach the website however you want. But you will find the help that is freely offered here a lot more friendly and forthcoming if you try to make it easy on the people who are trying to help you.

For myself, it aids my sanity when I've asked a question if all answers to that question are contained within a single thread when I need to refer back to it.

You also just provided additional information about your location and shipping that might help people responding to your other thread, but they won't see it unless they've read this one.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
Yes, a 12 amp/hour battery is specified for your bike.
The little battery was used in order to conceal it in the seat hump, right? A 12 amp/hour battery is probably physically larger and may not fit in that same location.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
You will likely not find a 12v/12AH battery (what the bike was spec'd for) in a small enough dimension to fit so even though the 12V/10AH might be a bit weaker it will still work.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts

You definitely can do that but don't expect people to be able to follow and answer them with any sort of clarity. Prime example is this post where you're asking about the battery (as per the post title) and then move on to the exhaust system. I only saw it by coincidence while browsing through new posts.

·
Super Moderator
24,208 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts