Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1970 CB450. I am in need of the clutch perch (where the cable threads into and connects to the lever on the handlebars). Also I need where the clutch cable connects on the side cover of the motor. It looks like the previous owner had a chain failure and it damaged it. I guess it is a whole unit of the large cylinder with the attached pivoting housing that the cable rests in. Lastly I still need a clamp that goes from the header to the muffler on the left side. Mine is shot and wont hold a seal at all. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a clutch perch for a 73 450 and i also have a clamp,its a little rusty but i think its just surface rust.
owdskl said:
I have a 1970 CB450. I am in need of the clutch perch (where the cable threads into and connects to the lever on the handlebars). Also I need where the clutch cable connects on the side cover of the motor. It looks like the previous owner had a chain failure and it damaged it. I guess it is a whole unit of the large cylinder with the attached pivoting housing that the cable rests in. Lastly I still need a clamp that goes from the header to the muffler on the left side. Mine is shot and wont hold a seal at all. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take the clamp for sure. Western hills Honda called me this morning and is shipping me the clutch perch. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i also found the other end of the clutch piece you were looking for if interested.Email me your address. I really dont know what to charge for this stuff shoot me on offer.I just want to help people out and hopefully get the same in return....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts