Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I let a friend ride my CL200 this weekend in a field and now I find myself in need of a few parts:

I need the "winker" switch assembly (35250-300-033 on the left handlebar). Mine broke where the clutch lever pivots.

I also need a tachometer and right rear turn signal for the bike.

In addition, I need a fuel petcock lever for a Cb350 (or an entire petcock assembly for a CL200).

THanks!
Clem

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Since your CL is a '74, the equivalent part from most '74 year Hondas should work, or provide the 1/2 housing you could install your switches into... I probably have one lying around if you'll post a pic so I can match it.....Left sides are common, it's the right side switches that are usually specific to the CL models (hence scarcer).... I'd almost bet it's identical to the 175 units I have several of....

What is the "red-line" on a 200 tach? (for matching purposes again)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 66 sprint!

I'll get you some photos. Actually, I only need the bottom half of the winker switch housing on the left. That's what the mounting boss for the clutch cable end is cast into...that's what broke on mine.

I'll get back here in a day or two and post some photos.

Thanks again!
Clem

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some photos of the switch housing I need:

In this photo, I've taken the bottom half off and am holding it up to the top half:

Here's what it looks like from riding position (without the bottom half):

I also need a right rear turn signal:

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Found a switch unit bottom half for you, and have a pair of turn signals (amber, but definately rear units) you can have cheap.. (pair because unsure if identical stem length to your existing)
If interested, send me your full name and shipping address in an e-mail ( [email protected] ) and we'll haggle price if necessary.... I'm thinking $20 for the works....Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts