Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know, Owner's Manuals aren't too technical, but they have lots of simple information that is really helpful, like starting instructions, how the choke works, what lights are supposed to come when, etc. So, that said, I need to get an owner's manual for my 1970 K1 CL350--anyone know a source? A PDF or a hardcopy, doesn't matter, and I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for it.

I've looked online, haven't found much.

·
Sensei
27,183 Posts
Can't help on the K1 version, but I do have one for a 350 G Model (roughly equivalent to a K5 ).... Steve

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I think I want to try and get as close to a K1 as possible.

I'm actually surprised, with the number of 350s out there, that there isn't a source online. The Honda Trail 90 people seem to be much nerdier :ugeek: when it comes to supporting their platform with manuals and parts. I was able to order an owner's manual PDF online, and there actually are a few places it is posted for free, too.

I will just assume 350 owners are just too busy reaping the rewards of the extra mojo they receive from their bikes. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
7,865 Posts
I have a Pdf version...it's too large to post (8 Megs) PM me and I'll email it to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts