Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just aquired a 1975 CL360 and i am lost as to how to approach it. It has 4400 miles on it and has been garaged since 1986. I guess the owner had just had it in the shop being tuned up when three days later his son took it for a joyride and laid it over. He was able to drive it home but they parked it and hadnt touched it in 23 years. The damage from the wreck is somewhat minor, need new tach, a few turn signals, bent handlebar, small dent in tank, etc. I have owned a few newer bikes but never done much work on them so my question is where do i start? what might you think needed to be done on a bike that has been seiiting in a cool garage for two decades? Thanks for any help.

PS the bike was FREE!

·
Premium Member
1,638 Posts
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=925

Sorry for the harsh response, but this post kinda sums up everything you normally would have to search for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, that link was exactly the kind of basic "springboard" information i was looking for. I promise more technical questions for the future

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.