Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone with a CB 450 give me the measurements of the Exhaust ports center to center.

Thank you
Handlebar

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Pipe I am trying to figure out what this pipe fits. It can out of a old honda dealer. It measures about 5 1/2" from center to center.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
View attachment 228690 I am trying to figure out what this pipe fits. It can out of a old honda dealer. It measures about 5 1/2" from center to center.
I just measured a 450 head for you - it is about 5-1/2" - but then so is a 350 (and probably others as well).
Nice looking exhaust, but I think it may be 1/2 of a system for a Honda 4........those flanges don't look right.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you tbpmusic. The more a look at this the more i agree with you 1/2 of a four. It is not a 750 though,as i have a couple of those and the ports come straight out. I have no use for this and would like to get it in the hands of someone that could use it. But it is a hard sell if i don't know what it fits.LOL.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
This might sound silly, but does it have any numbers or any other possible info stamped into it somewhere? Google often finds stuff just based on a stock or part number

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sure wish there were numbers,but no such luck,i pulled the baffle and found nothing there either. they are very nice NOS pipes that need a new home.
Thanks for the help fellows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts