Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So MikesXS finally has rims back in stock, so now I need to make a decision. I’d really like to put a 2.15 on the front and 2.50 on the rear of my 74 360 (disc brake) and will probably end up mounting a 90/90 on the front and a 110/90 or 120/80 out back (most likely Avon Roadriders).

First question: has anyone else run a 2.50 rim on the rear of the 360 before?
Second question: will I have any issues lacing these (I can’t find anything about a 2.15 on a disc hub, or a 2.50 out back at all)?
Third question: the available rims are different profiles. Type H for the 2.15 and WM type for the 2.50. Any issues mixing types? Are they so obviously different that the aesthetics will be thrown off? (Planning on black rims)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so I decided to go 18x2.15 on both ends since there seems to be a lot of experience with that size. Surprised nobody commented though...now I just need to figure out which ss spokes are the best deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
How did this end up working out for you? Could you give any details? Stock hubs, stock spokes?

Have you gotten a chance to ride it? Notice any differences?

Thinking of doing the same (but with a front drum 350) and would like to hear some first hand feedback.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts