Honda Twins banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am having a bear of a time to get the Right hand handlebar controls from Common Motorcycle Collective to work. I have everything wired per their instructions, however there is a not in the details to use the bottom of the original controls, which I don't have.

Everything with the controls are working with the exception of the kill switch. The kill dial does absolutely nothing regardless off which position it is in.

Any insight in how to get these things working would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,550 Posts
Welcome! There are a couple of things that we need to know about before we an answer, What year is your bike? Wiring changed during 75 which caused a change in how the kill switch functions. Also, what else is different from stock electrically?

We do appreciate a Intro post up in the Introductions section as well, pictures are very welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey! Good news is that all parts sold at Common Motor come with tech support. So just go through their website or call during tech hours and someone can help you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It is a 75. It is plugging into the OEM wiring harness, with no electrical changes.

I will try to get my intro posted today if I get some free time at work.

I do appreciate the responses and look to become an active member on this forum, we currently have 3 CBs a 175, the 360 and a 350F.

I will be at the garage this weekend and will try to take some pics!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is good to know. The funny thing is I saw that they have Phone and Text support on Mondays and Tuesdays...but I thought that was just for sales support. Not TECH support.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tech support, with Brenden, is the hours listed in the header. He responds quicker during the week to texts, but if you need 1:1 voice support, leaving a message for a callback on Monday or Tuesday is your best bet.

header snip.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts