Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
The bike I bought did not come with any carbs so I need some as my rebuild is coming to a close. Dont care if they need a good cleaning/rebuild. As long as they are complete and usable. Let me know what you guys have. You can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
282 Posts
i know there WAS a set at a salvage yard 10 minutes from my house. I know it's missing the air screw, spring and washer (i took the parts). the carbs are stamped with model numbers...i believe it was something like 622A...? for a CB350K5/G. Maybe ask Steve about the stamped model numbers and if they correlate with only certain years.

if your desperate i don't mind picking up the set for you, but you need to let me know what your willing to spend on the part plus shipping. I wouldn't take a penny from you, but the owner overcharges (or maybe i'm expected to haggle?)

cheers

dan

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
If the original poster would add a location to his/her profile then it might be a lot easier for people to help with parts searches or help him/her....

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bird76Mojo said:
If the original poster would add a location to his/her profile then it might be a lot easier for people to help with parts searches or help him/her....

GB :mrgreen:
Just updated my profile. I am located in Cherry Hill, NJ which is 15mins outside of Philly. Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts