Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what I can use right now to help get my '71 CB175 (K5) on the road. Several of these parts may be the same as other bikes, and/or other years. If you have parts you THINK may fit, I am willing to do the research to find out if they will.

Thanks in advance for reading, and for checking your parts stash for me!

Right-Hand switch housing (the one with the headlight & starter) LOWER HALF
I really only have to have the metal lower half of the housing and the screws to attach it to the upper half; the rest of mine is good. But I'll take more if it's easier. Mine is black, not bare metal.

Throttle tube

Handlebars--stock shape, little to no rust

Petcock -- has two output nipples

Upper fork covers, aka headlight ears

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
musicmark said:
Here's what I can use right now to help get my '71 CB175 (K5) on the road. Several of these parts may be the same as other bikes, and/or other years. If you have parts you THINK may fit, I am willing to do the research to find out if they will.

Thanks in advance for reading, and for checking your parts stash for me!

Right-Hand switch housing (the one with the headlight & starter) LOWER HALF
I really only have to have the metal lower half of the housing and the screws to attach it to the upper half; the rest of mine is good. But I'll take more if it's easier. Mine is black, not bare metal.

Throttle tube

Handlebars--stock shape, little to no rust

Petcock -- has two output nipples

Upper fork covers, aka headlight ears
I have a throttle tube. I have a lower switch housing. I have a set of handle bars...no rust. Let me know.

·
Sensei
27,164 Posts
Mark, I assume you need a lower half-housing that has a cast-in lever perch. You need to specify that as most Honda CL models have those, but almost any larger engined CB will have had a separate master cylinder (no perch).... ;) Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts