Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, Looking for a seat in good condition for my 1981 CM400 Custom. I have a parts bike torn apart also that i can trade parts off of if your more into that sort of thing ;) Looking for something relatively close to Colorado as shipping cost a fortune these days! If what your looking for isnt in the picture just ask!!! Have boxes of parts
CM400.jpg

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I've got a seat with a decent cover and good foam from an 81 CM400C, the pan was rusty when I got it, I took the cover and foam off and just snipped off the rusty bits from the edges, applied rust converter and put the cover back on as best I could. The mounts front and rear are solid as is the pan in between. I wouldn't call it a seat in good condition and its in Massachusetts 01832, but you can have it for the cost of shipping (or trade for that complete front drum hub) if you can't find anything else. I can get some pictures if needed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Alan, if you can get a couple pictures i would be interested to see it! Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
seat pics

I'll make no excuses for it, but it's a CM400C seat and will fit right with a 'C' tank, with the smaller tanks it'll have a gap of an inch or so.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Looks just like what im needing! :) can you get someone to run you an estimate on shipping and let me know what the total cost would be, im very interested!!! Thanks! also if your looking at that front hub assy that would be a fair deal, pm me. that front wheel is junk though.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts