Honda Twins banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.
New to the forum here.
I鈥檝e got a new CB175 project and found one side cover but still looking for the right sside cover for a 72-73 CB 175. Long shot I know. I just missed the last decent priced ones on eBay as some guy outbid me with 2 seconds left... 馃槨
I could also use a kick starter shaft and lever. Potentially a front fender etc.

Anyways, if anyone has one please let me know!

Registered
Hi there.
New to the forum here.
I鈥檝e got a new CB175 project and found one side cover but still looking for the right sside cover for a 72-73 CB 175. Long shot I know. I just missed the last decent priced ones on eBay as some guy outbid me with 2 seconds left... 馃槨
I could also use a kick starter shaft and lever. Potentially a front fender etc.

Registered
I know the problem!
The right side is nearly unobtainable as a cover, badges even more so.
You missed a pair on EBC yesterday? 拢69 for a complete set was a gift.
I do have a pair of replica panels that will need work to fit and look smooth. Bought them before I found a nos right cover, cost me 拢100 a month ago.
I'm hoping to make some replica badges soon for my own bike.
Just keep searching like mad, all you can do!

Registered
Hi there.
New to the forum here.

I have a complete parts bike. Please let me know what you need off it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a cl right?
yeah lets start with right side cover and kick starter for now as I know those parts are the same. thanks!

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
anyone know if CB and CL forks are interchangeable? CB's have the fork cover, while CL seems to have rubber.. I'm thinking they must not be interchangeable but maybe I am wrong...

Registered
I have a CL175 and need the side covers, I'm not sure the CB side covers are the same as the CL's?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
yes, the right side cover is the same. the left side cover is unique to CL 175 becuase the higher exhaust. I need the right side cover though first sorry

Registered
Good to know - I was thinking both of them were unique and thus a limited used supply for CL restorers. I'm thinking for the '72 CL for left side covers it may be two years, possibly four years.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts