Honda Twins banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put about 85 miles on my Scrambler today. I rode from Studio City to the Hollywood sign.

After the Hollywood sign I rode down Mulholland Drive for a ways enjoying the nice little twisty road on my CL350.
I stopped at the scenic overlook for this picture.

I was using my phone camera, that is why the pics suck.
Mulholland Drive was closed after Coldwater Canyon so I had to continue west down Ventura Bl so I could get to Mulholland Hwy and the Rock Store.
Here is my Scrambler at Camp Avalanche at the Mulholland Hwy Overlook.

Camp Avalanche is where the professional photographer posts up to take pictures all day of anyone and everyone who rides, hikes, bicycles or drives the Snake. {Mulholland Hwy Between the Rock Store and Kanan-Dume Rd.}
http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/ or http://www.rockstorephotos.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
I LOVE Scrambler Pipes and nice Bike. What was that rediculous Sign behind trying to steal all its scenic glory?

Long live the Honda Twins!

-Wooley

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sakibomb said:
I'm curious, how don't those pipes burn you.

I know they have heat shields over them but it can't be that thick.
I was wearing shorts this past Saturday when I went riding the Scrambler and my leg did not feel the heat from the pipes at all.
The heat shields do work very well.

·
Registered
489 Posts
thats amazing. They don't look like they transfer heat as well as you say. Pretty cool, i guess i see why people actually used them off road. My dad mentioned he had a honda 100 back in the 70's. Unsure of what CL it was but he said it had CL pipes on it. Everytime i see them i can't understand how they don't get hot.

Pretty cool though, awesome bike.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sakibomb said:
Pretty cool though, awesome bike.
Thank you, I do like it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
red said:
Very nice! What size rear tire are you running, looks larger than stock?
110/90-18 rear
100/90-18 front

·
Registered
148 Posts
I love bike touring pictures and stories. It's the next best thing to being able to ride there myself.

Nice bike and thanks... how fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts