Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks:

We run a family automotive parts business, with a specialty in rare and obsolete GM parts. We recently developed a part number locator feature on our website which you can check out at:

http://www.gyrhead.com

While our locator has typically been automotive focused, we've been asked by friends to consider cycle parts too. As a longtime vintage Honda fan, the logical answer is "why not?"

Using this service, if a customer enters a Honda part number into the search field, the database will tell them who's got the part, and how to contact you (either by phone or email - your preference)

As a free service to this board, if anyone here has stock of Honda parts that they would like to list on our site, please PM me for the details. Private individual or company - 1 part or 1000, does not matter. All we'll need is an electronic list of part numbers, quantity, and short description. We even have an electronic inventory list form that we can email you that is super easy to fill out.

I hope to hear from you folks!

Tom

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
That is a nice gesture Tom, thanks.

Am I correct that currently you don't have the Honda Listed as one of the options? Please let us know when it's ready to be used.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike:

Thanks for the reply. At the moment, there are no Honda parts in the database, but if and when people send us lists of the Honda parts that they want to include, the selection menu will then include Honda.

I don't think this belongs in the Vendor section, we aren't selling anything, just offering a free service to help Hondatwins members sell their own parts. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
We did have a member here aquire a very large amount of NOS parts, along with computers, inventory sheets, etc.. Something like that anyway. I can't remember who it was though, and I never heard anymore about his stock of parts.

Sounds like this could be of some service to him..

GB :mrgreen:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts