Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my little baby.[attachment=1:2tedwl2k]Thanksgiving 09.jpg[/attachment:2tedwl2k]
I would have posted this sooner but I needed a digital picture. It has a 73 manufacture date but was sold to me with 200T tank and intakes. I am working on two sets of parts for it. One is the running set and if something happens to any of the parts it will hurt. The other set is pure stock-so I've got the two Muscat Green intakes and a spare tank that will need paint and a decal. I have a cherry seat but run the bike on a reproduction seat cover and extra seat. The pure stock is to be show quality all the way-it's not to be risked driving. I have all the parts I need but still need to paint the tank and plenty of re-chrome!!! The running chrome is nice and includes some home done plating work of my own. This was my first bike. I bought a CX500 basket case-restored it-thought I'd do the usual and sell the little bike but sold the 500. Right now the running tank and covers are the project I'm on. As there are no decals yet on the market for the CB200T that I know of I've sent drawings to a decal company to see if they will add them to their product line.[attachment=0:2tedwl2k]Decal #1.jpg[/attachment:2tedwl2k]
I've worked on vintage cars, aircraft, and bikes, and owned this 200 for 12 years.

Attachments

·
Sensei
27,180 Posts
So, I assume from what you are saying, is that this is a CB200 K0, not a CB200 T0.. (The K0 frame serial would be CB200-100XXXX)..... I liked the muscat green, but was not fond of the black tank sides on the K0's (JMHO)....... I'm very fond of the 175/200 bikes myself....... :D Steve

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it has a 1000 series number. To my knowlege that means it should be Muscat Green or Tahiti Red, I've heard one posting that there was also a red/green combo too- but can not confirm it. Of the two I'll take green. As for running colors I like the gold ,but I can paint a tank and covers any way I care!

·
Registered
70 Posts
As there are no decals yet on the market for the CB200T that I know of I've sent drawings to a decal company to see if they will add them to their product line.
Another option may be to take your drawings to somewhere that does vinyl decals, like sign-a-rama. I had them make some rallye stripes for my scooter, and was totally happy with the result.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts