Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures or maybe could explain to me how the clamps are to be placed on the mufflers. I finally got a set and when I try to put them on the bike they foul on the pegs and the motor. I don't won't to scratch the chrome or the motor, so I thought I would take a step back and ask for help. Thanks, Shane

412-498-4155
[email protected]

P.S.
I also have a NOS system for the K1 if anyone is interested, please call.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
I scanned a page from the training manual, it barely shows the clamp bolt at the top of the joint. I'll send the scan directly to your email. hope it helps.
Allen
P.S. Great looking bike!

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Hi Shane ,have emailed you direct. PATTERN K1 pipes are now about £420.00 a pair so if youv'e got NOS god knows what they are worth. I'd hang onto them, they can be made to fit KO if the need arises. I did a post on this a while ago if you can find it. Regards Chris.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You,

I have it ready for Mid-Ohio. I took it out for the first time and had the o-ring on the left front fork fail and splash fork oil all over the left side of the bike. Something was bound to happen. If it wasn't for this group it would never be on the road! The post about aftermarket coil replacement was one of the best ever. The bike started 1st kick and has an amazing spark. Chris, your collection of Bombers is inspiring.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts