Honda Twins banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow Rockers. Its good to be a part of this tribe. Looks like there is a wealth of good information around here. I am sure I can learn a thing or 2.

Oh and this is what I ride:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
SWEET RIDE! My personal favorite (the 450 in general) of all bikes here... I love what you've done with the tank...

Welcome aboard!

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
360fan said:
Gosh, that sure is Purty, Mister! :) Other than those back-killing bars, that is. :(

How long before those bars start killing my back? I have been on an 1.5 hour ride so far on this bike and the only thing that hurts is my wrists and forearms. But not the back. See I think leaving the stock seat makes a difference in the riding posture. I don't know maybe I need to ride more.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bird76Mojo said:
SWEET RIDE! My personal favorite (the 450 in general) of all bikes here... I love what you've done with the tank...

Welcome aboard!

GB :mrgreen:
yeah the 450 is one the gets me excited too. The design of that engine is so symmetric..... and everything is very proportional. I hope to do another one some day.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I like the bike. Welcome.

I dig the handlebars with the stock seat, as well.

·
Registered
659 Posts
MotoMaverick said:
360fan said:
Gosh, that sure is Purty, Mister! :) Other than those back-killing bars, that is. :(

How long before those bars start killing my back? I have been on an 1.5 hour ride so far on this bike and the only thing that hurts is my wrists and forearms. But not the back. See I think leaving the stock seat makes a difference in the riding posture. I don't know maybe I need to ride more.

Well it works like this....you use your back muscels to help keep weight off your hands and arms.
I have an RD400 with very low bars.....its a Saturday night bar-hopper and Dragon Slayer. No more than say 30 minutes at a shot. Great fun though !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts