Honda Twins banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KLX 250SF
Hence the need to sell my H2 and Bushwacker !

Sweet deal at 4,400 out the door though.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That thing is probably gonna be the most fun you've had on two wheels in a long time.. Coming from a fellow motarder.. ;)

I hope you like collecting tickets.

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Ugh. You've traded vintage style for modern day flash-in-the-pan.

Beauty-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder and all that, but that modern day plastic looks like so much Chinese toys... pointy bits and sharp creases here and there just for no reason at all - pointy radiator shrouds, pointy bits on the front fender, on the front headlight screen, on the side panels.

Ugh.

But, yeah, I reckon it'll be a ton of fun. :)

So, are you now RicKLX instead of RicH2? :mrgreen:

Kirk

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kirkn said:
Ugh. You've traded vintage style for modern day flash-in-the-pan.

Beauty-in-the-eye-of-the-beholder and all that, but that modern day plastic looks like so much Chinese toys... pointy bits and sharp creases here and there just for no reason at all - pointy radiator shrouds, pointy bits on the front fender, on the front headlight screen, on the side panels.

Ugh.

But, yeah, I reckon it'll be a ton of fun. :)

So, are you now RicKLX instead of RicH2? :mrgreen:

Kirk
Look....my moving to engines with whirly bits atop the cylinder was a big step for me. Now you go and throw things like plastics and radiators at me. Now I'll either have to install my H2 engine in this KLX frame or go through months of meetings with a shrink !

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very very cool, and it sounds like you got a good deal on it!

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
RicH2 said:
Now I'll have to install my H2 engine in this KLX frame !

NOW you're talking!! :lol:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kirkn said:
RicH2 said:
Now I'll have to install my H2 engine in this KLX frame !

NOW you're talking!! :lol:
Nahhhh....it's been done :!:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I watch those unlimited bikes all summer about 5 miles from my house. Fun as hell to watch and hear. Up a KILLER hill in 2.9 seconds... The odd thing is it almost gets old watching them burn up there so fast. The "peewee" class is the funnest to watch. Little 50cc bikes with tiny little kids on em just a burnin up the intermediate hill is so funny. Those kids are SO into it and serious. You should see em get pissed when they don't clear the top. Throwin their helmet, etc.. :lol:

They also have a flat track that attracts some of the nations best riders. Those guys FLY!

GB :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I'd just love a motard but have a disease thats stops me riding one, my legs are too short.
Had to make do with the TDM instead.
Am trying to build a 1960's style motard by putting a 500 BSA engine in a greeves frame.
One day....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts