Honda Twins banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Does that ignition and condenser work? Also is there a solenoid attached to that battery box? At the very least I could use that tachometer cover, mines all rusty.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Does that ignition and condenser work? Also is there a solenoid attached to that battery box? At the very least I could use that tachometer cover, mines all rusty.
I have no idea if the condenser or coils work. I think they did when they were pulled. The cover has a little rust on the bottom. I do have a solenoid, no idea if its good. I also have a new condenser, but its really really old, no idea if still good.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looking for a left side exhaust pipe for my 1969 cb350.. not the muffler,, just the header pipe
Hi! Sorry, dont have.

Two suggestions.

Introduce yourself and post pics in the introduction section. Would love to see your 69', my favorite year for the 350's and 450's.

Post your wants and needs in the parts wanted section. Should be an easy part to find I would hope. I'm no expert, but I think all years on those 350 header pipes are the same size.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Interested in the handle bar. Does it have holes for the wires?
Yes, they are OEM, not the prettiest, but straight and free ( other than shipping) . Let me know if your interested and your zip code. I'll get a box and a shipping quote.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I may be interested in the coils, to 30906?

Can you show some other shots of them?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts