Honda Twins banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. CB450 parts, free. Shipping is USPS. Nothing really great here, just giving dibs before they go in the trash. In one box is a universal turn signal light kit, new never used. A couple of air filters. Four side covers. Rear fender. Seat, cover is poor. Chain guards, not sure about fit. Battery tray, tool box.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
How do the side cover emblems look? Can you get a closer picture of those? Mine are pretty crusty, I was planing on repainting them but if I can find ones in better shape I might just go that route. I just need the emblems, if you don't want to take them of the side covers no worries.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a pm for the side covers with emblems and air filters, so those are gone. Sorry. I may have some more. I will go through some boxes and check.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok I found more side covers and filters. These are from a 1970 CL450. One side was facing the sun for many years. Still free, just pay actual shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have two sets off side covers but if you end up getting rid of the emblems by themselves I'd take them. If not no worries, I have some, just not in the greatest shape.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Would you be willing to drill the rivets out of the front fender at the fork brace and send me just the fork brace? I could really use that!

If you want to PM me your response that would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Not sure if your parts are still available - but I am interested in the seat and side covers if you still have them.

Thanks,
Stephanie

·
Registered
91 Posts
Deux said:
Title says it all. CB450 parts, free. Shipping is USPS. Nothing really great here, just giving dibs before they go in the trash. In one box is a universal turn signal light kit, new never used. A couple of air filters. Four side covers. Rear fender. Seat, cover is poor. Chain guards, not sure about fit. Battery tray, tool box.[/quotei would give my first born for those parts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts