Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One seat for 1973-74 CB450, perfect with no tears or blemishes. This is the style that hinges from the side- $50
Grab rail from same bike, excellent chrome- $20

Bare head, no innards. Perfect fins, etc. nice- $50

1960's factory scrambler bars, not sure which model. Likely they are the same across many bikes. Excellent chrome, straight- $40

1969 CL450 front fender, no dents but bad chrome, $25

1966 CB450 Black Bomber front forks, straight with no cracks on the sliders- $100

I am moving and the price reflects my desire not to take with me. I also have a complete K0 Black Bomber 4spd engine, stuck, for $300.
Please send your email in a PM and I will contact you. Located in SF, soon to be in Seattle :)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
One seat for 1973-74 CB450, perfect with no tears or blemishes. This is the style that hinges from the side- $50
Grab rail from same bike, excellent chrome- $20

Bare head, no innards. Perfect fins, etc. nice- $50

1960's factory scrambler bars, not sure which model. Likely they are the same across many bikes. Excellent chrome, straight- $40

1969 CL450 front fender, no dents but bad chrome, $25

1966 CB450 Black Bomber front forks, straight with no cracks on the sliders- $100

I am moving and the price reflects my desire not to take with me. I also have a complete K0 Black Bomber 4spd engine, stuck, for $300.
Please send your email in a PM and I will contact you. Located in SF, soon to be in Seattle :)

let us know when you're the area :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
PM sent re: Black Bomber forks

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I'll be up in Tacoma starting Mid-April, and only keeping my two Bombers. Letting the "fleet" go was an easy decision one I looked at how much trailer space 5 bikes took up :)

Once you're here and settled, you should look into joining this club. Both JamesPal and I are members.
Vintage Motorcycles

VME organizes some pretty cool runs through out the year.
Events

1 - 5 of 5 Posts