Honda Twins banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site on the SOHC4 forum I go to all the time for my 1977 cb750

I am a K5 CB450t owner and just bought a 1969 CB160 for a father son project.
Gonna hate to see that one ride off to college.
This site looks awesome

·
Sensei
27,163 Posts
Welcome, and thank-you....We like it and hope you will too.... I have a 175 "sloper" that is pretty much an overbored 160, so I may be able to give you some input if needed.... Post some pix of your projects!..... Steve

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
66Sprint said:
I may be able to give you some input if needed.... Steve
That's funny, really.. Don't believe a word this guy says! :lol: He's only one of the many resident geniuses with vintage Honda "iron", that we have here helping people like you and me out...

GB :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
welcome to the site, I'm in Michigan as well. where abouts are you located?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of brain power squirled away here! or is it squirles, squirled away here???? Well whatever, welcome aboard and throw some pics up here. Noooooobody likes pics here.... C'ept for Steve! :lol:

Got ta get em in there when I can Steve, its a displaced Yankee thing!

Henry

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Saint Johns, MI JeyLux. That's about 20 min north of Lansing right along Old US27.

I have a '95 F150 4x4, Ron. It has a box style body, two insatiable gas tanks and no brakes. My daily ride is a Honda tho.
Sorry to disappoint. What can I say, Honda bikes are bulletproof and their cars are just too economical.

thanks for the warm welcome

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
547 said:
Saint Johns, MI JeyLux. That's about 20 min north of Lansing right along Old US27.

I have a '95 F150 4x4, Ron. It has a box style body, two insatiable gas tanks and no brakes. My daily ride is a Honda tho.
Sorry to disappoint. What can I say, Honda bikes are bulletproof and their cars are just too economical.

thanks for the warm welcome

I have family that lives in St. Johns! Small world. I am out by flint, just south in Linden (Fenton area ...)

Welcome to the boards. Did you make it to Stockbridge? I plan to go again this year again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts