Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all members of this forum. My name is Mirjan and I represent motorcycle startup MessnerMoto.

MessnerMoto is focused on designing unique parts for Cafe Racers.
We started all this because of the Honda that is a picture below.

Currently, we are focusing on spreading the word about our products and bikes.
Any help is appreciated so be free to share.

If you have questions or you need something special for your project please don't hesitate to contact us.

Hear from you all!

Here is our Honda CB750 built.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Are you planning to show Project Logs of bikes you build? Many here will find interest in that. If you're planning to sell custom-made components developed for those builds, you need to be an approved vendor here before you can offer or advertise anything for sale. If the latter is the case, you should take a look at this

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. Are you planning to show Project Logs of bikes you build? Many here will find interest in that. If you're planning to sell custom-made components developed for those builds, you need to be an approved vendor here before you can offer or advertise anything for sale. If the latter is the case, you should take a look at this
Thank you for help, we are definitely interested in the vendor account. Currently, we have several parts and motors that are in production that we can share. Can we share logs of custom parts?

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
You can share Project Logs of custom builds that use those parts, and you can show the parts you've created so others can see the style and functionality of your ideas, but you will not be allowed to talk about selling anything you create until you are an approved vendor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can share Project Logs of custom builds that use those parts, and you can show the parts you've created so others can see the style and functionality of your ideas, but you will not be allowed to talk about selling anything you create until you are an approved vendor.
Thank you, I have sent an email regarding approval.
Here you can read about our build also - This CB750 took three years to build—and it's perfect
I will see to add some projects that we are currently working on. I appreciate your time and help.
Thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts