Honda Twins banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, I'm Zander I'm a pretty young bike owner and rather new to all this. I lack a lot of experience, however, I do have workable mechanical skills from working in a machine shop and on various other things. I have been lucky enough to become the owner of a 1973 honda cb350G (at least I think it's a G its been kinda hard to find info on the differences in models) I have been working on it a lot and been using this forum to look for information and figured it was time to join.

·
Registered
13,004 Posts
Welcome Zander, thanks for the introduction. Always good to see a young man get involved with vintage bikes, and your experience and contacts in the machine shop will be valuable to you with respect to your vintage bike ownership. Here's the Honda ID Guide listings for the CB350 versions

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Zander, thanks for the introduction. Always good to see a young man get involved with vintage bikes, and your experience and contacts in the machine shop will be valuable to you with respect to your vintage bike ownership. Here's the Honda ID Guide listings for the CB350 versions
View attachment 309561
View attachment 309562
Holy crap tj=hanks a bunch. Pretty sure I own a cb350k4 it has the large emblem and also drum-style front brakes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.