Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, my name is Teodor and I am based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. I am a computer engineer but love to build stuff. One day me and my friend decided to start a custom motorcycle garage.

The idea was born because his grandfather has left him MZ Trophy and we decided to restore it. During the restoration, I have purchased my first bike from a farmer next to my town.

The motorcycle is Honda CM125T from 1980. The motor was in a good condition but some modifications were needed and we started to disassemble it. Now the bike has new color on the rims and the frame is painted too. I am at the stage to rebuild the engine as I need to change the clutch disks, open the cylinders and change all of the gaskets. My idea for this bike is become a bobber style. You can check its look here.

If you want to ask any questions, let me know.

Regards,
Teodor

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Teodor, thanks for the introduction with pictures. I'm pretty sure we don't see the CM125T here in the US so it is an interesting addition to our favorite group of vintage Hondas. We'd like to see pictures of the MZ Trophy as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts