Honda Twins banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, made the mistake of jumping the gun and posting before I introduced myself; my bad. I'm in Chicago, IL. I just got a pretty sweet '73 CB175 K7. I've rebuilt a '75 Passport with my dad way back when, so I'm pretty new to servicing and repairing CBs. Have read a bunch of discussions on Honda Twins and they've been super helpful. Looking forward to learning more with you all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Welcome to the group. If you haven't already seen it, this may be helpful as you put your bike on the road:

What are your plans for the bike?

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Welcome Juan, thanks for the introduction with picture. It must be 175 week, 3 in the last day and a half. Your bike looks quite original though it seems to have suffered some outdoor storage exposure. Are you any relation to the journeyman MLB player of the same name? :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the group. If you haven't already seen it, this may be helpful as you put your bike on the road:

What are your plans for the bike?
Hello! I plan on restoring aesthetics a bit, and also just looking to learn how to deal with 175 problems as they go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Juan, thanks for the introduction with picture. It must be 175 week, 3 in the last day and a half. Your bike looks quite original though it seems to have suffered some outdoor storage exposure. Are you any relation to the journeyman MLB player of the same name? :)
Hello! Yeah, the bike is in pretty good, original shape. There is a small amount of rust and a few dents on the tank, but other than that it looks great. I got excited the week I got it and rode home with the choke open on a sunny day and soiled a spark plug. Trying to get it back into riding shape. I am not related to Juan Uribe, but I respect his game.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts