Honda Twins banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice SL, I saw one on ADV rider that looked very similar not too long ago.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Man, these things seem to be popping up everywhere and YOURS is a REALLY Mice RIDE as well. :cool: Also neat, the way you have the extra parts to just change the color whenever you decide to. ;)

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
Beautiful!

But, are those a few new dents in the exhaust? Oops...

Beautiful bike, anyway!

Kirk

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Voodoo, are you saying these two bikes are the same bike?

·
Registered
207 Posts
:arrow: I think voodoomaster is pulling our dicks here! If you enlarge the pictures you can see that the tangerine bike has a pretty dented muffler and the blue one doesn't, and that the tires are not the same on them. I'll take the blue one! :cool:

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
sandman said:
:arrow: I think voodoomaster is pulling our dicks here! If you enlarge the pictures you can see that the tangerine bike has a pretty dented muffler and the blue one doesn't, and that the tires are not the same on them. I'll take the blue one! :cool:
Agree. I was looking at it yesterday. Not sure why someone has to do this....

Those are not the same bikes. Dents, screw hole in license plate, spark plug wires(NGK on orange), bottom pad on kickstand, 2 bolts on very bottom front frame, cables different colors, silver screws in exhaust, screws are not set the same, dipstick in different position, lower triple different color. All of these things can be explained. Different weld patterns cannot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts