Honda Twins banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, you have have helped me alot in the past and once again i am seeking some help. was out for a ride today and i lost my clutch could not disengage my clutch at all, fliped the bike into neutral and then pushed it home (luckly i was only down the street). tore my left rear cover off (sprocket side) and found out that my cable had disconnected and also the clutch lifter (clymer manual call's it) was was broken. it was partly broken and i was expecting it to go at some point but i guess today was the day. so im part searching, no honda dealers that are near me have that part in stock and they dont ever want to look it up to order it for me. online i go. cmsnl.com posts the part as 22810283000 and they have it listed as not available, does anyone else know what other engine parts would fit and work correctly within the actual clutch adjuster?

any help would be great, im still new to some of this motor stuff and am learning slowly. honda hasnt done me wrong yet

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
The clutch lifters are getting scarce..... However, I can probably dig one up for you ....You aren't running o-ring chain are you?.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was a quick responce THANKS!!!! :D :D

nope no o-ring chain, why do you ask?

·
Sensei
27,182 Posts
The o-ring chains tend to cut into the clevis on the lifter and destroy it....I thought that might be what happened...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts