Honda Twins banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! just recently joined the forum but have been a long time follower of the site for its great advice, member input, etc. I started a 1970 CB350 nut and bolt resto-mod/cafe back in 2016(while in college) and have since finished it and caught the bug for restoration and custom work. I post lots of my build stuff on instagram @RedBarnCustomCycles... I'll attach some pics below of the build.

Long story short I'm looking to get into AHRMA, WERA racing (specfically for a 350 twin), and wanted to just reach out and see if anyone headed to Barber in 2 weeks for racing was willing to take on someone(me!) willing to help, learn,or just have cold beer ready for them as they get off the track! I just want to learn (apprentice for a weekend in the art of racing) and get to experience a race up close and get to know the ins and outs of what it takes to race these old machines. Any help pointed in the right direction( another forum maybe?) or to someone in particular that could use a hand in the pits for the weekend would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys -Zac

Attachments

·
Administrator
395 Posts
Welcome to the forum Zac. I hope you can track down someone to give you some extra guidance along the way.

Daniel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts