Honda Twins banner

181 - 196 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I'm one more guy with a 1981 cm200t that's looking for a manual. If anyone could send along a pdf, that would be amazing. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good evening everyone. I'm in the same boat with a 1981 CM200T that I acquired so I can teach my wife how to ride a motorcycle. I would greatly appreciate any help getting the owners manual if possible. Thank you very much for any help.

Joey

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Good evening everyone. I'm in the same boat with a 1981 CM200T that I acquired so I can teach my wife how to ride a motorcycle. I would greatly appreciate any help getting the owners manual if possible. Thank you very much for any help.

Joey
Check your Conversations

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I would also want the manual for the cm200t, I have already disassembled it and paint it, and now I don't know how to put the things back, thank you very much in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
You should go to hondatwins com to get the manual, I got it from there, a guy here told this to me also

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello All. New member here. A few years ago I inherited my father's CM200 (purchased new in 1987) and now with C-19 restrictions keeping me away from the office, I decided to put it back in perfect order. I am also looking CM200 documentation (Owner's Manual, Service Manual, Parts Catalogue, whatever I can find). Any help will be appreciated. If I get any of these documents, I will be happy to put it in a secure Dropbox Link for other members to also have access. This will help many people I guess by the number of messages.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kinda what's your email I'll try yo send the one I found
Hello there. New member here. I sent this as a post too but thought I's write to you directly.
G.K-8373.jpg I am also looking CM200 documentation (Owner's Manual, Service Manual, Parts Catalogue, whatever I can find). Any help will be appreciated. If I get any of these documents, I will be happy to put it in a secure Dropbox Link for other members to also have access. This will help many people I guess by the number of messages.

181 - 196 of 196 Posts