Honda Twins banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where a good place to get parts looking for Ing. coil and gasket kit for a 1972 cb175k Would like to find someone that I could talk to that has some knowledge of these bikes when ordering parts is there anywhere like that anymore?

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Where a good place to get parts looking for Ing. coil and gasket kit for a 1972 cb175k Would like to find someone that I could talk to that has some knowledge of these bikes when ordering parts is there anywhere like that anymore?
Not many places locally anymore because the vintage bikes are mostly older than the employees these days. do an internet search for the part you're looking for - a proper description gets you a lot further, in other words say "clutch basket" instead of just "clutch" - but for your parts, 4into1.com probably has something for it. When you need Honda part numbers, you can go to cmsnl.com or partzilla.com and find the factory part number, which helps find stuff on eBay and Amazon, plus lots of other sites like David Silver Spares and others

main page

Honda CB175K6 Super Sport 175 - 1972

gaskets

Engine Gasket Set - Honda CB175 CD175 CL175 SL175 - 1968-1973

coil

Ignition Coil - Honda CB/CL160/175/200

·
Premium Member
24,208 Posts
David Silver Spares has a number of parts for these, some OEM and some pattern/replica.
Members Simo and Richard_Pittman are quite knowledgeable about this model

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank for your time looking like I my have to go bit deeper than a coil can see some scratches in cy. wall on the right side so look like time for a rebuild on top of that my 01 Harley took a dump on me .But Life is good when you know Jesus. But I do want to thank you guys for your help will need it again I know when I start working on this bike need to have it done by Barbers if I can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts