Honda Twins banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for the original paint code for a 1965 cb77 superhawk. The blue and silver model. If anyone has any information, that would be amazing.

Cheers thanks

Phil

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
sav77 said:
i am looking for the original paint code for a 1965 cb77 superhawk. The blue and silver model. If anyone has any information, that would be amazing.

Cheers thanks

Phil

I don't have it handy, but, I've sent a message to someone who should be able to help you. Like to see what you're working on, Always like to see Super Hawks brought back to their prime. :cool:

Update: I checked with a source I know of and should have you an answer tomorrow. Bill

Update #2: Still waiting on my buddy to get back with me. Haven't forgotten you.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Here ya go, he sent me the paint codes for ALL of the colors, so we'll have them for anyone else who needs to know too! Sorry about the delay, he's been pretty busy.

Bike silver is DuPont IMRON 45040U (Fenders and Side covers)

Black is DuPont IMRON 99U.

Red is Dupont IMRON 6543UM

Blue is Dupont IMRON 63203UH

Now, I have complete faith that my buddy ges for the best and closest to
original, that he can get and that's most likely why the Dupont Imron Paint. ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks a bunch really appreciate it,yeah she's been tore down now for about 6/7 months ordering parts,and if I can figure out how to post pics ,I think I can send individual,but not sure how to post to everyone

1 - 4 of 4 Posts