Honda Twins banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a cb900c that I’ve had for years now, gotta say it hasn’t cost me much since I bought her, however, I just got her up and running for this season and I’ll be darned if she didn’t start spewing oil. I think I may have found the gasket that is leaking, but it doesn’t seem to have that much oil around where this gasket is protruding from the engine. Any insight is appreciated. Excuse how dirty she is, but she’s going to be aweful shiny once I’m done with her that’s for sure

Attachments

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Difficult to say from a (basically) thumbnail pic, but it looks really clean near the oil pressure sending unit and they have been known to leak when they get old. Cleaning the general area and then dusting it with baby or talcum powder helps find the source

·
Registered
641 Posts
Difficult to say from a (basically) thumbnail pic, but it looks really clean near the oil pressure sending unit and they have been known to leak when they get old. Cleaning the general area and then dusting it with baby or talcum powder helps find the source
Seems to be the more oil wet in that area too, good bet!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts