Honda Twins banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang
My apologies I am not a computer nut so please be patient I am in need and willing to purchas3 a shop manual for mr recent 1966 Honda Dream CA77
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got a Clymer‘s Publication shop manual for the Honda 250cc - 305cc motorcycles off of EBay. It doesn’t specifically list the CA77, but it does cover the C77, which I think is pretty much the same except for the handlebar shape. I saw a couple listed for around $60...

·
Premium Member
10,203 Posts
Don't know if you're far enough north to need heat this time of year but if you are, then get the Clymer.

Check your conversations.

·
Registered
13,085 Posts
Don't know if you're far enough north to need heat this time of year but if you are, then get the Clymer.
Yes, they're cheaper than store-bought wood chips in many cases... and if you decide not to use it as an incendiary device, it also works well as a doorstop, sidestand prop, computer monitor booster and beer coaster among other things that you would never use the FSM for... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you
I also have this publication However I would like a Shop manual specifically dedicated to the Honda Dream
I got a Clymer‘s Publication shop manual for the Honda 250cc - 305cc motorcycles off of EBay. It doesn’t specifically list the CA77, but it does cover the C77, which I think is pretty much the same except for the handlebar shape. I saw a couple listed for around $60...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts